We are looking for a Customer Experience Advisorto ensure that all customers and visitors are greeted, both personally and over the telephone in a friendly, welcoming and efficient manner and to make sure they are put in touch with the person they wish or need to deal with, as quickly as possible
Your key responsibilities as a Customer Experience Advisorbe:
· To answer and deal with telephone calls quickly and efficiently, ensuring all calls are qualified correctly and introduced to relevant personnel.
· To ensure all relevant calls are logged, obtaining accurate information, which should be copied to the management team.
· To ensure that messages are passed to those concerned in a timely manner.
· To greet customers and visitors in a friendly manner, either introduce them to the person they have come to see or sit them down in the customer area, offer refreshments where appropriate, inform the person they have come to see and make sure they are comfortable whilst waiting.
· To keep reception and customer waiting area tidy, make sure used cups and rubbish are removed from the area.
· To notify the relevant personnel of any parcels or deliveries.
What's in it for you?
With our benefits there is something good for everyone. We're a progressive business that believes building a good team culture is not only good for everyone who works for us – but it makes a difference to how we engage with customers too. That's why when you join Citygate, you can expect to receive a wide range of impressive employee benefits including:
· Access to our in-house training academy for everyone
· Electric Vehicle (EV) Training levels 1- 4 for specific roles
· Internal career progression opportunities across our various brands and locations
· High street discounts
· Wellbeing portal
· Employee assistance programme
· Purchase, service and parts discounts
· Employee referral scheme
· Standard company benefits such as pension, life assurance cover, competitive holidays and cycle to work scheme
As a Customer Experience Advisor you will ideally have the following skills and attributes:
· Excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner.
· Great computer skills and the ability to multi-task.
· High levels of commitment to providing the best customer care.
· A positive and friendly attitude in the work environment.
Citygate is a highly successful, privately owned business that has grown significantly over the past twenty years to 650 employees across multiple locations including London, Berkshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire. We work with global brands (Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, SEAT, CUPRA, ŠKODA and Kia), provide excellent quality training and internal progression opportunities.