Are you an ambitious salesperson with a passion for customer satisfaction and the drive to succeed?
We are currently looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join our supportive and friendly team selling our wide range of new and used vehicles. As a Sales Executive you will play a vital role within the retailer selling new and used vehicles, representing the company in a professional manner and to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
As a Senior Sales Executive your key responsibilities will be:
· Receiving and processing all incoming sales enquiries
· Meeting and greeting all customers
· Logging and qualifying all sales enquiries
· Making follow up sales calls and arrange appointments
· Arranging for correspondence to be sent
· Maintaining the sales diary
· Presenting and demonstrating our products and services
· Appraising and test driving the customer's part exchange vehicle
· Carrying out negotiations
What's in it for you?
With our benefits there is something good for everyone. We're a progressive business that believes building a good team culture is not only good for everyone who works for us – but it makes a difference to how we engage with customers too. That's why when you join Citygate, you can expect to receive a wide range of impressive employee benefits including:
· Access to our in-house training academy for everyone
· Access to The Volkswagen National Learning Centre for specific roles
· Electric Vehicle (EV) Training levels 1- 4 for specific roles
· Internal career progression opportunities across our various brands and locations
· High street discounts
· Wellbeing portal
· Employee assistance programme
· Purchase, service and parts discounts
· Employee referral scheme
· Standard company benefits such as pension, life assurance cover, competitive holidays and cycle to work scheme
We are looking for a Sales Executive with the following skills and attributes:
· Excellent communication and listening skills
· Strong sales background
· Energetic and enthusiastic
· Target/goals driven
· Driven by success
· A full driving licence with 1 year's driving experience
Citygate is a highly successful, privately owned business that has grown significantly over the past twenty years to 650 employees across multiple locations including London, Berkshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire. We work with global brands (Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, SEAT, CUPRA, ŠKODA and Kia), provide excellent quality training and internal progression opportunities.